To create and run a business, it takes blood, sweat, tears, and a whole lot of time. But building a business does not have to be a solo effort—we are here to help make your life a little bit easier by offering protection from a variety of unforeseeable risks. Ranging from risks of property damage to lawsuits, we offer insurance that will give you a little peace of mind.

We know, the plethora of different insurance types offered for the countless things that could go wrong in the world can be a little overwhelming, and your brain power is going to maintaining your business. So, let’s break it down. What exactly do you and your business need?

General Liability Insurance. This insurance is an absolute must have for all business owners; it protects a business from any claim that is brought against it, physical, property, even intellectual.

Professional Liability Insurance (PLI). If your business is in the service or consultant industry, this form of liability insurance is for you. For businesses in these industries, a claim of negligence can be damaging—even catastrophic. PLI covers potential losses such as those, which are not typically covered in a General Liability policy.

Cyber Liability Insurance. With the great advancement of technology comes great responsibility on the business owner’s part. Every business—including yours—has at least some cyber liability exposure; risk is always posed when it comes to storing customer data. Protect you and your business from that risk!

Business Property Insurance. Do you have a building? An inventory? Do you want to keep them protected? This insurance is for you—retailers and contractors alike need Business Property Insurance to protect their offices, locations, and inventories from whenever trouble might call.

Commercial Auto Insurance. This one is pretty much what it sounds like: property protection and liability insurance for a business’ commercial vehicles.

Workers’ Compensation Insurance. Does your business have employees? In Missouri, any business with five or more employees, and any construction business with even a single employee, are required to carry Workers’ Compensation Insurance. Show your employees you value them by creating a safe environment for their work! (It goes without saying that you should also obey the law).

Business Owner’s Policy (BOP). Have you noticed that your business may need a lot of these insurance policies? The BOP is a bundle of different types of business protection wrapped up into a (typically more affordable) package. It includes things like general liability, property coverage, and miscellaneous industry specific insurances.

See? That wasn’t so bad when it’s all broken down.

Now that you have a basic idea of what your business needs, call up a local Town &Country Insurance Agent, and insure your peace of mind. We know how hard small businesses work, just as well as we know our hometowns; we will do everything in our power to help your business grow!

Related Posts

View all posts

How do I Insure My AirBnB or VRBO Property?

Short term rentals through hosting sites like AirBnB or VRBO are increasingly more common in our area. As they should be! We've got a little slice of heaven down here in SWMO and it needs to be shared. But, will that homeowners or condo policy you bought for your new investment property ACTUALLY cover you in a claims scenario?

How do I Insure My AirBnB or VRBO Property?